Graduate Faculty of Molecular Biosciences PhD Program, Arkansas State University;
Graduate Faculty of UALR/UAMS Joint PhD Program in Bioinformatics;
Adjunct Faculty of Information Science Department, University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Primary Former Ph.D. Students (as Advisor):
- Dr. Karl Walker, Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. (PhD graduated in May 2014).
- Dr. Cody Ashby, Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics and Myeloma Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. (PhD graduated in May 2014).
- Dr. Daniel Johnson, Bioinformatics Core Director, University of Tennessee Health Science Center. (PhD graduated in May 2015).
Dean's Distinguished Faculty Achievement Award for Scholarship, College of Sciences and Mathematics, Arkansas State University, 2007
- Graph theory and algorithms
- Computational complexity and approximation